By submitting an online order, signing up by mail, phone or by using Bharat Webhost and/or its Divisions and/or its affliates service(s), all Customers hereby
agree to the following Acceptable Use Policy (AUP).This AUP governs the use of Bharat Webhost Hosting Service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Bharat Webhost regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Bharat Webhost' interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall
govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, contact email@example.com.
Violations of Bharat Webhost Acceptable Use Policy
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
- constitutes illegal pornography.
- constitutes child pornography.
- service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise)
that threatens or contains harassing content or encourages bodily harm or
destruction of property.
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction,
including chain letters and pyramid schemes.
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy
creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety
- compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary
information of another person.
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections.
- clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal
gambling, or illegal arms trafficking.
- is a peer 2 peer file sharing application such as Kazaa, Edonkey, WinMX or any
other p2p file sharing application that demands high bandwidth and cpu
resources. Use of these services negatively effects everyone on the main
hardware node and will not be permitted.
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable
to you or to Bharat Webhost.
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against
Bharat Webhost by offended viewers.
- All IRC and chat related activities.
Content "published or transmitted" via Bharat Webhost service includes Web
content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or
transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Bharat Webhost.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate
activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your
account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another
account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to
keep your password secure.
- Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is
prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since
you will be held responsible for such use.
- Attempting to obtain another user's account password is strictly prohibited,
and may result in termination of service.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized
use of your account.
- You must keep all installed software on your site up to date at all times.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host,
network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not
intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not
expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use
or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited.
Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing
programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network
("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding"
of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash"
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil
liability. Bharat Webhost will cooperate fully with investigations of
violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating
with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) Use of the Bharat Webhost service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or
unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending Bharat Webhost account.
Copyright or trademark infringement
Use of the Bharat Webhost service to transmit any material (by e-mail,
uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent,
trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not
limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and
distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources,
and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software constitues the violation
Bharat Webhost strictly prohibits the use all IRC and chat related activitieson
its network .
Notices Regarding Violations of AUP and Intellectual Property Rights.
The Bharat Webhost agreement and all its components prohibit acts of copyright
and trademark infringement and other unlawful behavior by Bharat Webhost
Customers. Bharat Webhost takes Customer violations seriously and will
investigate complaints and, where appropriate, may remove content, disable sites,
suspend or terminate services, or take other action as necessary.
General Complaints: Please send reports of any activity in violation of this
Acceptable Use Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please provide the
IP address used to commit the violation, the date and time of the violation, and
evidence of the violation. Bharat Webhost will reasonably investigate incidents
involving such alleged violations. Bharat Webhost may involve and will cooperate
with law enforcement officials if any criminal activity is suspected. Violations may
result in criminal and civil liability.
Copyright/Trademark Infringement Complaints:
If you believe that your copyright or
trademark has been used by a Bharat Webhost subscriber without permission, such
that the use may constitute infringement of your intellectual property rights,
please contact our Abuse & Policy Department at email@example.com
Respect of Company, Organization, Staff, Employees and Other Customers.
Bharat Webhost strives to ensure the sustainability of our infrastructure and
provide services as reliably as possible. Under no circumstances will Bharat Webhost allow for abuse, extortion or threats directed at our company, organization,
employees, staff or customers. We will enforce our zero-tolerance policy on
disruptive and negative behaviour, which may include libel, slander, bashing,
written and verbal insults or threats, actions of legal nature, psychological or
Furthermore, all forms of communication with our staff, customers or third-parties
may NOT be shared nor transmitted under any abrogating circumstances on websites,
blogs, reviews, discussion forums, by phone, in person or otherwise unless prior
written consent was given by our administration. A violation of this clause will
result in any action deemed necessary at our sole discretion, including suspension,
termination, cancelation, legal action or other means necessary to enforce the